How’s everybody been? Ready for fall and for PSL’s?
My fall season started with an amazing beauty box that I absolutely love and want to share that with you.
Beauty boxes are my weakness so imagine how excited I was about my Macy’s Beauty Box.
Macy’s Beauty Box is a monthly subscription that cost $15/month and you get 5 deluxe samples, 1 bonus item, a beautiful collectible cosmetic bag and a $5 coupon that’s exclusive to the Beauty Box subscribers that you can use online or in-store, how cool is that?
My Macy’s Beauty Box is the August box and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
These are the products:
- LANCOME L’Absolu Lip Laquer in #378 Be Unique – which is the perfect shade for fall and has the perfect size to throw in the bag or to travel with.
- URBAN DECAY All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray – one of my absolute favorite setting spray and I’m so grateful for this since is going to be perfect for when I’m traveling with only the carry-on.
- ORIGINS Clear Improvement Charcoal Honey Mask – if I should choose a favorite skincare product I would definitely go with face masks, so imagine my excitement when I saw this little baby. Charcoal is the perfect ingredient that combats impurities and unclogs your pores while honey is antibacterial, full of antioxidants and is moisturizing and soothing for your skin. Both ingredients are great for acne prone skin.
- TONYMOLY Master Lab Hyaluronic Sheet Mask – as you know hyaluronic acid is a must in everyone’s skincare routine, in my opinion. Our body collagen declines with our age and we begin to have wrinkles and discoloration. Hyaluronic acid is well known for the skin benefits such as alleviating dry skin, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and delivers intense hydration.
- IT COSMETICS Confidence In An Eye Cream – because you need to say a proper goodbye to your dark circles, fine lines and puffy under eyes. I like to pat this into my skin around the eye area in the morning and before going to sleep.
- JUICY COUTURE Oui – that I really need to grab in the full-size version because I’m obsessed with it. Has playful notes of watermelon, pear, and jasmine. Is impossible not to say Oui to this perfume.
- Beauty Bag – last but not least is this beautiful makeup bag, know as LBB ( cuz I had to name it, duh ) and is my makeup travel buddy.
I have to say that I absolutely loved every single product I’ve received in this box ( and it’s been a while since I loved all the products I received in a subscription box ). I also love the fact that there’s a $5 coupon in there that you can use on anything you like from Macy’s ( not like those boring points you have to collect in order to get something from a small selection of products ).
Let’s not forget that you get to try high-end products!!!!
Would definitely recommend the Macy’s Beauty Box. I really think you should give it a try and I know for sure you’re going to fall in love with it as I did!
Do you like monthly beauty subscriptions? Have you tried Macy’s Beauty Box?
SHOP THESE PRODUCTS HERE:
DISCLOSURE: This post features products received for editorial consideration and may contain affiliate or referral links. For more details and information please refer to my DISCLAIMER page.