I think you already know what Ipsy Bag is and if you don’t, it’s a subscription bag filled with 4-6 deluxe and full size products for only $10/month. I’ve been a subscriber since May 2016 and so for I’ve been receiving already 4 glam bags. Each month has a theme and this months theme is ”Sugar Highness” and I think is the most beautiful glam bag that I received so far! Most the the products I received are from brands that I personally not know or heard of, but still, I also got products from NYX, TheBalm, Pacifica and so on.
Since I gave you some info about Ipsy, it is now time to show you what I received in this month glam bag!
- 1. NYX Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator – this is a travel size product, as you can see it’s a liquid highlighter and it’s pink. It is a nice highlighter but it’s not for me. Liquid highlighters are a no-no for me just because I have oily skin and it looks awful on me, it’s hard to apply it and it fades away! I’m glad that is a NYX product but that’s it! Ohh, an the color is LIM01 SunBeam
- 2. Dermelect Me Nail Polish – the color of the nail polish is Unscripted. It’s a 5 FREE so NO formaldehyde, NO toluene, NO DBP, NO camphor & NO formaldehyde resin! They say is the 1st Peptide-infused color treatment lacquers and it’s a high gloss nail polish, chip resistant, water & detergent resistant and UV protected and it sounds like the perfect nail polish. I didn’t use it yet but I’m happy to get a nail polish since I’m crazy about them! The retail price of this nail polish is $14!
- 3. Pacifica Sundreams Lotus Infused Bronzer – please note the unicorn on the lid (insert: unicorn emoji ) . This is a really nice bronzer , the color is Sunkissed, is a little bit more dark than the photo, it is definitely not a matte bronzer 🙁 and I love matte bronzers but anyhow it’s a really good product! If you read this leave a comment below with the hashtag (# ) unicornfamily – #unicornfamily :))
- 4. Trust Fund Beauty Lipgasm Liquid Lipstick – the color of this goodie is K,Bye and it’s a dark dusty-rose, it is matte but hydrating, it’s a 10 FREE so NO formaldehyde, NO toluene, No DBP, NO camphor, No formaldehyde resin, NO xylene, NO paarabens, NO perfumes, NO animal ingredients, NO benzophenone-1, NO GMOs, NO phthalates, NO nickel & NO lead and it’s a Vegan and Cruelty Free product. I really really love this product and I highly recommend it!
- 5. IT HairCare 12-in-1 Amazing Leave in Treatment – this is a good size treatment for the hair, it’s enough to test it and make an ideea if it’s a good product or no. I can’t wait to try it because right now my hair is SCREAMING for some help.
- 6. IPSY Glam Bag – a nice glam bag with a girl with mint hair great for traveling.
Overall opinon about this month bag: LOVE IT!
- best blam bag since I subscribed
- more brands that I know
- love how the products diversify
- 2 full size products: liquid lipstick & nail polish
- a really nice theme
- great price – $10/month
- I recommend subscribing
I think the $10/month are worth it and I would love to see more brands that I know!
What did you received this month?
What do you think of Ipsy ?
DISCLOSURE: I pay with my own money for the subscription!
I’m NOT affiliated in any kind with IPSY! They DID NOT sent me this Bag for review purposes!