Another subscription box that I’ve been loving this past few months is GlossyBox. It’s the most beautiful subscription box and as you receive it, you can see immediately that those behind the box know what we want! The price for a monthly plan subscription is $21 but they also offer a 3-month plan, a 6-month plan and a 12-month plan.
I’ll assure you that $21 are money well spent when it comes to a subscription box and you’re going to see in the photos below what I’m talking about. GlossyBox also has Limited Edition boxes for only $40 and the total value of the products will be up to $148. OMG, right?
I’m late with the unboxing because I like to first test the products and give you an unboxing & review ( 2 in 1 ) and that’s happening ONLY with GlossyBox!
Now let’s get to the unboxing and see what products the box contain:
- 1. Too Faced Melted Lipstick – the color is Chihuahua. Everybody has a Too Faced Melted Lipstick and by now everybody knows this color. It’s a beautiful dusty rose liquid lipstick that comes in a tube and has a strong pigmentation. If you want a resistent liquid lipstick then try Melted from Too Faced. It’s a travel-szie product and I’m a happy ”child” :)) . It tends to dry my lipst a little bit, but I like using a lip primer befor applying it!
- 2. NUXE Dry Oil – Huile Prodigieuse – it’s a full size product and it has a lot of purposes. Personally, I’m using it in the foundation. I spritz once or twince on the brush or beauty blender then add the foundation and BAM. NUXE oil cand olso be used as a replacement for your body cream or spritzed into hair.
- 3. EYEKO Fat Stick – Satin is the color and I have to be honest, I’m not a fan of this kind of products. I like my eyeshadows to be powdery not creamy just because I have oily skin. It’s easy to apply but it fades away really quick. This does not imply that the product is not good for you, I say that it doesn’t suits me. It’s a shimmery taupe color, metallic that glides easily and it’s a full size product.
- 4. Fango Essenziali – Moisturize Treatement Sheet Mask – who doesn’t like a good mask? who doesn’t like masks in general? I’m opened to try masks anytime, so bring them to me. The brand is relatively new to me and I’m happy to try something new. It has avocado, Kelp & Acai Berry and it’s made for people with dry skin. It did well on me ( ya know, ma oily skin ) and the thing that I like is that after you take the mask off you’re going to notice some residue. Well, rub that residue into skin and let it dry, don not wash it! They also have other 3 types of masks and the website is coming soon. Right now you can find the products at Macy’s! I really recommend this mask! Also please let me know in the comments below if the Fango Essneziali are made by the brand Borghese! Ohh and by the way, it’s a full size product!
- 5. Leighton Denny Expert Nails – it’s a speed drying spray for nail polish . So if you’re on-the-go and you don’t have time to wait for the polish to dry, then spray it on the nails and rush wherever you have to be. I already used mine and I really love it. It smell so so nice, it’s cold, and it really does his job. My nails didn’t smudge, but still, I was careful and that’s because I’m always careful. I’m considering re-buying it and it’s a full size product. Hooray!
- 6. GLOV – Quick Treat – this is why I love Glossybox so much. I’m always finding ingenious products and that is making me excited. So, this is a finger glove ( only for 1 finger ) and it helps you remove your makeup only with water. Wait….WHAT? Are you kidding me? How can you remove makeup with only water and a tiny glove? Well, this baby does it! Simply as that! I TOTALLY LOVE IT! You moisten the glovey ( cuz it’s tiny ) with water, then remove your makeup, you hand wash it with soap, let it dry and re-use. (insert:facepalm) . I think I’m going to do a separate review for this baby. What do you think? Leave a comment below with the #yesglovey and I’m gonna do a separate review for you!
All good things must come to an end, so this are the products from last month GlossyBox. My recommendation for you is to subscribe to this box because it’s awesome and $21 are well worth it! I loved this box so so much and I can’t wait to show you the August Box!
Let me know what do you think about this box!
Disclosure: The box in this post was sent to me by their PR company for consideration. ( Thank you Samantha <3 ) !
For more information please visit my Disclaimer page!