I told you I’ll be back with another awesome unboxing and review! I promise that you’ll gonna like it! Glossybox is a monthly subscription box that costs only $21. You’ll get a total of 6 products, 2 of which are full size products and the total value of the box is over $70! YAAAAAS BABY!
All the boxes have a theme! This month theme is SUN KISSED!
You can also get Limited Edition boxes which include 6 full size products with the value of $148. I’m tempted, I’m tempted but I must contain myself!
This month, Glossybox curated a box that compliments all your weekend getaways. Another amazing box that suits my heart and my needs. Let’s get to the products and my opinion about them!
- 1. De Bruyère After Sun Lotion Monoï – by now you already know that you have to hydrate your skin after sun exposure. With the help of this skin milk that is enriched in Monoï ( Monoï = Tiaré flower petals ) & coconut oil, you’re skin will calm, will be nourished and protected after each sun exposure. I love the smell of it, it glides so easily and my skin just suck all of it, leaving me with amazing texture and really hydrated skin. I also like the packaging which is so summery and playful. The brand is realively new for me and as far as I see is a french brand. Un grand merci pour ce produit, Glossybox! I think you should give it a try and see for yourself!
- 2. Invisibobble – Original Traceless Hair Ring – maaaaaan, I’ve heard so much about this crazy good telephone hair wires and I’m so happy that finally I have them. I’m really happy with them so far.
- 3. Too Faced Mascara Melt Off Cleansing Oil Waterproof Mascara Dissolver – that a loooong name! First of all, I love how gentle the formula is! It also works on waterproof mascara which is a plus in my opinion. It’s kind of an oil and another thing that I love about it is that it leaves the lashes smooth. I have to say that I don’t like the smell of it. No more raccoon eyes in the morning from the left over mascara! I use it as a mascara, I leave it for 1 minute and then with a damp cloth or makeup wipe I remove all the stubborn mascara! It’s good with any other mascaras, it doesn’t have to be Too Faced!
- 4. Borghese Fango Active Mud For Face and Body – this is a nice travel size product, good from when you travel. Is like a mask. I apply a thick layer on my cleansed face ( I didn’t use it on my body ) and I leave it on for 5 minutes. After that I rinse it with cool water. This product gets rid of all the impurities and it makes my skin smooth.
- 5. Wella Professionals – Oil Refrections Smoothing Oil – Oils are a big thing right now! You can use oils for hair, for body, for face, for nails for everything. Please don’t mistake the cosmetic oils with benefits for your body and any other oil. This oil has a mixture of macadamia seed oil, avocado oil and vitamin E. An oil that gives your hair the shine it needs, an oil good for both natural hair or colored hair. I apply a few drops on the palm of my hand, I warm it a little bit and then I put it on damp hair, after bath. You can also you it after you style your hair for extra shine! Just to let you know, I’m a fan of Wella products and I really recommend them. Also, is a full size product!
- 6. Triffle Cosmetics Lip Parfait Buttery Lip Cream – if you love cute packaging and pugs you’re in for a real treat as this lipstick by Trifle Cosmetics is just adorable. How can you not love it? Guilty Pug ( the name of the shade ) is a beautiful autumn dusty orange, that is not only a lipstick, is also a lip treatement. Is infused with cocoa butter to keep your lips plumped and hydrated all day long. It’s pigmented enough but is on the sheer side. Although it’s sheer, is a buildable color. I love how it comes in a cardboard packaging and how cute it looks! It’s a full size product and it’s also Vegan & Cruelty Free!
I also have close-ups and a swatch for you to enjoy!
The theme of this month was so beautiful and carefuly curated. I loved all the products! As I told you before, Glossybox is the best subscription box you can get! You pay $21 and receive only great products. I really recommned subscribing and you’ll see how much is worth it!
Let me know what do you think about this box!
Is worth spending $21?
Disclosure: The box in this post was sent to me by their PR company for consideration. ( Thank you Samantha <3 ) !
For more information please visit my Disclaimer page!