Here I am with another wonderful & amazing Memebox. This time I’m going to show you a SuperBox…as you can see in the title is the number 55 – Free From Oil & Trouble. I have to say: God Bless you Memebox because I feel that this box was specialy created for my oily skin! I had the time to test this products and OMG, i’m so in love with them! If you want to read my oppinion then please keep reading.
Let’s get to the products:
This is how the box looked when I open it. The first this is the card with the description of the box & the products.
And here you hve the all the products in the box. I have to mention that the price of the box was $32 + $6.99 shipping, so a total of 39$
- the pink powder from the bottom of the bottle helps controling the oil during the night & with the liquid solution layer on top helps reducing the redness of the acne & speeds up the healing process. As you can see in the photo I’ve already used it! This is a miracle solution for me and helps me a lot. The first time I used it, I had a pimple on my chin and it hurt so bad, so I put this solution on it and the next morning my pimple was gone! I didn’t even new were I had it! So I hignly recomment it if you have problems with acne!
- to apply: DO NOT SHAKE the bottle. Take a Q-tip and insert it into the bottle, dipping into the pink powder and them apply it to you acne
- this is a full size product
- has 15ml
- price: $20
Pro You Aroma AC Cream
- this is a face cream for oily skin
- it’s a great moisturizer
- it’s made with green tea, grapefruit, machilia & thujopsis dolabrata extracts
- tightens the enlarged pores
- controls sebum
- it also contains essential oils like: lavender, tea tree & juniper berry
- the smell is quite strong
- you can use it both day and night
- has 60g
- price: $54
The Skin House Dr. Clear Magic Toner
- is quite light
- is moisturizing
- is a spray toner so I love spraying it on my face in the morning and before going to sleep
- is refreshing
- is enriched with tea tree extracts
- has 130ml
- price: $25
Benenet Herb & Bee A.C Control Serum
- contains bee venom ( which is 75% protein ) – this was surprising and interesting for me
- has 5 different herbal extracts: grapefruit, citron, euchalyptus leaf, sophora root and clove flower
- I use it after I spray the toner
- controls the oil from the skin
- has 60ml
- price: $38
Lindsay Linzy Egg Pack
- First of all I have to say that I wanted to try this soap from the first time I saw them at Tony Moly ( Egg Pre Shiny Skin Eggs ). I’ve heard only great things about them and I didn’t try them yet.
- it’s a blackhead and pore controling kit
- as you can see is a white egg & a red clay egg
- white egg: made from real egg whites that cleans away the impurities clogged up in your pores
- red clay egg: made from red clay and NMF complex that tighten up enlarged pores
- first you use the white egg then the red clay egg
- cute packaging
- has 60g
- price: $12
ideeB Goodbye Oil Pact
I’m really happy with the box and I was excited to see that I got products chosen for skin problems like acne, enlarged pores, oily skin, blackhead etc
The total price of the products is $161! I’m looking forward on trying the egg soaps!
I really hope you enjoyed this post & if you did please let me know in the comment section below cuz I love reading your comments.
If you are interested in buy a Memebox, then you should use this code: LUXXVP
This coupon code is valid for the entire month, and is good for $5.00 off any order over $30.00. Please remember that coupons are limited to one use per customer. This month’s coupon will be active from November 1, 2014 until November 30, 2014 🙂
If you want to buy more boxes, the you should use the coupon codes below:
|$5 off on orders above $100|
|$10 off on orders above $150|
I give this box 5 hearts
Disclosure: The products in this post were sent to me by their PR company for consideration. For more information please visit my Disclaimer page!