By now you already know what’s a Memebox! I won’t explain you over & over again, but if you do need more information then you should check their website.
Today I’m going to present you the Memebox Nail Shop #1 – Party Glitters, which is a box filled with nail polish goodies!
I know that I’ve told you this over and over again, but I LOVE MEMEBOX! With Memebox I have a change to try really good korean beauty products at low prices. You should definitely check them out!
Let’s get to the box…This box had a price of $18 & it was also in sale for $15. As you can see in the picture below, you get 4 nail polishes, 1 peel-off base & 2 nail art pens, so it’s a pretty good deal.
All the products in this box are from the SUR brand. I don’t know details about this brand but I do know that the quality is pretty good.
Here you have the peel-off base & the glitter nail polishes from the collection STEA GLAM.
- Sur Stea Glam – S005 is a mix of gold hex medium & chunk glitter in a clear base
- it’s a full size product & has 9ml
The next one is my favorite!
- Sur Stea Glam – S007 is a mix of blue hex chunk glitters, with hex pink/purple glitter and with bar glitter in clear base.
- also a full size products, 9ml
And her you have the swatches.
Sur Stea Peel-Off Base
- I love peel off bases just because it make the glitter removal so much easy
- it’s a full size product & has also 9ml
- 1 thing that I don’t like about it, is the drying time. It kinda takes to loong to dry but I think it compensate with the easy removal
- You can also use it around the nails for: watermarble, or for stamping, or if you don’t have a stady hand when doing nail art.
The next nail polishes are from the Noblesse Collection, also from Sur.
Sur Noblesse 417
- it’s a red nail polish with a pink base
- the applicator is good
- no brushstrokes
- you need 2 coats of polish in order to achieve a perfect coverage
Sur Noblesse 347
And the last 2 products are the Sur Nail Art Pens in Silver & Yellow
- I love this kind of pens, they give me more stability when I draw something on my nails
- easy to use
- large variety of colors
- full size product, 7ml
- $12 each – a little bit pricey
The total price of the products in this box is $50. this is a great thing given that you only pay $15-$18.
If I had to buy this products separately, I wouldn’t pay $50, cuz with that money I could buy something else, I could even buy 2 Chanel nail polishes :)))
I really hope you enjoyed this post & if you did please let me know in the comment section below cuz I love reading your comments.
If you are interested in buy a Memebox, then you should use this code: LUXXVP
This coupon code is valid for the entire month, and is good for $5.00 off any order over $30.00. Please remember that coupons are limited to one use per customer. This month’s coupon will be active from November 1, 2014 until November 30, 2014 🙂
If you want to buy more boxes, the you should use the coupon codes below:
|$5 off on orders above $100|
|$10 off on orders above $150|
Disclosure: The products in this post were sent to me by their PR company for consideration. For more information please visit my Disclaimer page!