Firstly, I want to warn you!!! This post has a high level of cuteness, so prepare yourself for lovely kawaii products, and also be prepared for a new addiction!
That being said, today I’m going to show you my first Kawaii Box!
What is kawaii ? Well, ..it’s a japanesse word that means lovable, cute or adorable. For me, kawaii means those lovely things that have eyes, mouth, and that smile or wink, like a sushi with eyes :))) if you understand me.
Wanna know what Kawaii Box is?
Kawaii Box is the cutest monthly subscription service. Subscribe Now and receive a box filled with hand-picked kawaii items from Japan and Korea directly to your home every month. Your box will be shipped in the beginning of each month and the shipping is absolutely free, anywhere on the planet! Each box includes 10-12 cute, original and licensed kawaii items.
Now let me show you the November box:
My first impression:
* as you can see nothing special about the box ( to be sincere I don’t even care about the box )
* the 1 thing that I really loved about this box, was that drawing that is hand drawn
* has a cute sticker with Kawaii box
And this is how it looks when you open it:
* has a cute pink wrapping paper
* a really cute card that says Kawaii Box – Thank You
* and on the back of the card has a hand written message
I really appreciate that they take time to write & draw, that makes the box really special, so thank you guys!
Now let’s see the content of the box:
One by one:
I think that the first thing you saw was the goodie box, so I’m going to begin with them.
* this are so but so yummy. Once you open the pack and take eat the first stick, you’re not going to stop. I really think that you should try to get some!
* OMG!!! How cute is this? I love the Pusheen Cat so much and I was so happy to see it in the box!
* you can use it as a keychain or attach it to your backpack or purse
* the colors are bright, ( neon colors )
* I realy don’t find it kawaii, but this is just my opinion
* it’s interesting and it’s my first zipper bracelet
* this is a type of trinket box (a box that you can use it for your rings or necklaces)
* I find it really cute
* I think that is great for a small dose of hand cream ( since is the cold season )
* you can also use it for glitter
* or as a charm of a necklace
* or as a phone charm
* the one thing that I didn’t like was this mix of colors ( black polka dot bow, with those bright slices of orange )
( I tookd own the bow and the slice of oranges. Looks so pretty now, I love it! I put some hand cream after I desinfect it cuz was smelling strange )
* this are some soft, 3D panda stickers, that are great for my planner
* I find the so so cute, and is you look closely from left to right, the panda is doing something ( on the 3rd row he’s dancing )
* they’re pretty fun
6. My Melody Socks
* this are so but so cute & lovely
* I also love that they’re pink
* can’t wait to wear them
* I’m also happy with this post-it type notes cuz I can stick them in my planner
* really cute
* love love love how it looks on my vanity
* each month as a different mood ( sad sheep, angry sheep & so on )
* you can rip-off each month if you want
9. OMG keychain
* this is absolutely gorgeous and looks so pretty
* and another thing that I love about it is that is pink & glows in the dark
10. Roll Lace Tape
* this type of roll tape was on my wishlist and I was glad to see it in the box
* great to tape the gifts
* or for planners
* or for envelopes
* or whatever you want to tape
* love the color also
In the box were also 2 papers:
1. if you have a Kawaii Box, don’t forget to take a picture, upload it on Instagram & tag it with #kawaiibox for a chance to win a megabox filled with kawaii products worth of over $100. They pick a winner every month!
2. it’s a 10% discount code for www.blippo.com . So if you want to order something from Blippo, you have the code in the picture below. They have Free Shipping and you can find a variety of Pocky Sticks, those DIY candy kits fromm Kracie, cute phone accessories, toys, stationery products, bags & many many more so I recommend you to take a look HERE!
They have a Pink Friday Sale, where you can find the Pusheen keychain, the sheep calendar & many other products on sale ( up to 80% off )
And this were all the products in the Kawaii Box!
I’m really happy for the products, I really enjoy & use them!
The Kawaii Box is $18.90. The content is a secret and I think is really cute, worth the money. It’s great for big kids like us or as a gift.
For more details click HERE!
I really hope you enjoyed this post & if you did please let me know in the comment section below cuz I love reading your comments.
I give Kawaii Box 5 hearts:
What do you think about this goodie box?
Disclosure: The products in this post were sent to me for consideration. For more information please visit my Disclaimer page!