As you already know by now, I’m into korean beauty products. At this moment, my curiosity is forwarded to this products since I’ve only heard great things about them.
I started looking for online stores & Jolse was the website that caught my attention. Jolse sells a big variety of korean beauty products & clothes & they also have a wholesale section.
I created a loong wishlist with goodies from them and I lose track of time when browsing on their website!
If you do need more info about them please check them HERE!
Right now I’m going to show you what I got from their website…a mini haul. Just to point out, I’m going to review each product in separate posts, so if you’re very curious about one in particular, please let me know and I’m gonna review it first.
Now let get to the haul:
Now let get to the haul:
- 1. Aloe BHA Skin Toner from Benton – it’s a korean skin toner, of course and it’s designed for all skin types! Has 200ml. As I told you, a review is coming soon, I need to test it more than 1 week! Price: $16.98 , now on sale $15.28
- 2. UV Success Sun Block from Skin Watchers – as you can see it’s a sunscreen , has SPF 50+ & PA+++ . Has 50ml. Price: $19.98 but you can find on sale right now for $17.98
- 3. Petit BB Cream #Clearing from Holika Holika – it’s a BB cream for oily skin, SPF30 & PA++. Has 30ml. Price: $5.88 now on sale for $5.29
- 4. Nail Vita Alpha from SkinFood – the shade is ACR03, has 10ml and youcan choose from 8 colors. Price: $5.48 now on sale for $4.93
- 5. Dessert Time Lip Balm from Holika Holika – mine is Pink Cupcake, has 7g and there are 6 shade for you to choose. Price: $6.98 now on sale for $6.28
- 6. Lovely Cookie Blusher from Etude House – mine is the shade #6 Grapefruits Jelly, has 7.2g & you can choose from 6 shades. Price: $6.42 now on sale for $5.78
- 7. Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips from Etude House – my shade is PPK002, has 3.4g. They had 8 shades to choose from but sadly this lipstick is sold out. Price: $13.98 and was on sale for $12.58
- 8. My Castle Hand Cream from Etude House – mine is Ice Frozen & has 30ml. Price: $9.98 but now is on sale for $8.98.
And as a surprise, beside my order, they also put a bunch of samples fromEtude House, Holika Holika, Tony Moly & more! Yeeey! I’m such a sucker for samples!
Thank you so much Jolse!
Well, this was my haul, I really hope you’re going to enjoy it as much as I do. If you have any questions regarding Jolse or this products, please let me know in the comments below!
They also have a facebook page, so if you liked this haul you can give them a like on their page HERE!
What product did you like the most & what product would you like me to review first?