Proud to announce that I’m an ambassador for www.adorebox.com & guess who’s excited about the July box. But first, let me tell you a couple of thing about this subscription.
- this particular subscription costs only $15/month
- you can also pay ahead of time for 3, 6 or 12 months
- they also have a quarter box for $39.99 ( all products are full size not including the bonus items
- the quarter box ships in January, April, July & October
- you’ll receive 4-10 products
- it’s a beauty & lifestyle box so you’re also gonna get items like clothing, accessories, edible, houseware & more
Let’s get to the amazing box and see what I got!
All the products come in this white with pink polka dots bubble envelope. The July box contains 4 products and all of them are almost full size.
As you can see, this are all the products plus a card with the price of each product & some other informative cards.
- The Preserve Company – Shower Me In Flowers Bath Tea – This is the single product that isn’t full size. The full-size product has 8oz while this one has only half, 4oz, but still a great quantity. If you’re into long & relaxing baths, then this product is for you. Is a mix of Epsom & Portuguese Sea Salts & lavender buds. This mix of salts helps you with sore muscles, increases blood flow, relieves inflammation & lifts your mood. Retail price for the full-size version is $15 so for the 4oz is $7.50
- Rimmel London – Magnif’Eyes – in 003 Queens of the Bronzed Age – is a double ended stick. One end is a cream eyeshadow and the other one is a kohl kajal. I wasn’t pretty excited about it ( to be sincere I don’t know why ) but I was quite impressed by the pigmentation and how smooth it applies. The eyeshadow is a beautiful warm brown with bronze & copper undertones and the kajal is a light champagne shimmer. I also want to mention that this pencil is waterproof and the retail price is $6.99
- Glo by Glory – Semi-Matte Liquid Lipstick – Cutie Patootie is a beautiful deep red chocolate brown, highly pigmented, full coverage & long lasting. I feel this shade is perfect for Autumn & I can’t wait to wear it! Retail price for this lipstick is $18.
- Crystal Collagen Gold Powder Eye Mask – this is something new for me cuz I’ve never tried something like this. I’m sad that is just one pack of 2 marks, cuz I don’t know if I’m going to be able to see some results but I’m still excited to try them. Retail price is $6.99
So far so good! As a first Adore Box for me, I’m impressed. I got $40 worth of products and the box costs only $15. I love the box, I love the products I received and I can’t wait to see what’s in the next box!
If you want to subscribe, you can get your first box for only $7.50 for the first month ( then you’re gonna be charged with $15 which is still a good price ), all you need to do is to use the code HALFOFF!
I really hope you enjoyed this post and please let me know in the comments below what is your favorite subscription box so far.