Ohhhh…summer! We all love this word: ”summer”. When you say ”summer” in the next second I beam myself in Hawaii! Sun, hot girls & boys, cocktails, pool, beach, swim suites, sunscreen & many many more! Let’s not remember the mosquitos!
Just a few months… hang in there & let me show you 5 awesome nail polishes from Azature – they’re from the Summer Collection – so, you don’t have to worry about your summer nails cuz Azature already thought about it…you are saved!
Prepare yourself for 5 amazing diamonds!
Just gorgeous… and you already know that Azature has a special place in my heart … and ( another and ) I will not stop saying that Azature Nail Polishes are THE BEST NAIL POLISHES YOU’LL EVER FIND & HAVE! I had to say that out loud!
- Peach Diamond – A perfect peachy pink creme color, perfect for tanned hands ( just thinking about it puts a smile on my face ). I used 2 coats! OMG! This color is just perfect, perfect, perfect!
- Harlot Diamond – It’s a beautiful dark plum with silver shimmer! I used only 1 coat! The name it’s really interesting and perfect for this color! Sexy!
- Cyprus Diamond – First of all I first wanna apologize behalf of my camera because she never liked purple/lilac shades! The Cyprus Diamond is a lilac creme color ( yep…not blue, nope, no blue in here, only my camera sees it blue 🙁 ), it’s amazing believe me!
- Orchid Diamond – A beautiful hot pink with iridescent purple shades ( I’m so pissed off just because my camera couldn’t catch the purple shades 🙁 God! ). This is a sheer color but it’s definitely worth it. I used 2 coats!
- amazing formula
- dries really fast
- long lasting
- unique colors
- no formaldehyde, no DBP, no toluene
- love the color description on each bottle
- has a real black diamond
I will recommend this nail polishes to everybody! Just AMAZING!
Which of this nail colors you like the most & why?
Also let me know what do you think about this collection!
If you want to know when this collection will be released, than I highly recommend you to follow
Disclosure: The products in this post were sent to me by their PR company for consideration. For more information please visit my Disclaimer page!