Vacation Haul

I feel like the time is against me, feel like the days pass so quick that I can’t even breathe or blink. I have so may projects in my mind, I have so many manicure ideas, I have to edit so many pictures ( not only for the blog but also for my Flickr ), I have to upload photos to Getty & RooM,  I’ve been contacted by Yahoo Weather ( they loved my photos and they want to use them on the famous YahooWeather app, I’m taking photography & photoshop courses and this is why I feel like time is running from me. Hope to be back soon with so more posts and diy’s but till then, enjoy this haul from my vacations!

I’ve been to Niagara at the beginning of September, then I was in St. Louis, Missouri and after that in North Utica and Indiana, and of course I couldn’t pass some of my favorite stores.
Disclaimer: This is not a bragging post. I am not here to show off or brag about how much each product cost. I am just writing this post out of interest and knowing that some of my followers love my hauls. If you don’t like it please feel free to close this window! Thank you!

So here is my haul:

Butter London had an awesome deal online: Buy 1 / Get 1 FREE – so I couldn’t resist and bought 2 receiving 2 free ( of my choice ).
The next 5 Butter London’s are from Ulta. They had the 21 Days of Beauty and I was happy to get another 2 & 2 FREE. The green one in the middle ( second photo ) is from T.J. Maxx or Marshall’s ( sry I don’t remember ) is was on sale for 3.50$

( from left to right: Teddi Girl, Kerfuffle, Trallop & Petticoat )
( from left to right: Blagger, Giddy Kipper, Squatter, Primrose Hill Picnic & Inky Six )

Next are my new Essie nail polishes. 10 of them are bought from a facebook group. A girls was selling them with 1$ each ( new ) & the blue metallic one si from Marshall’s, Was in sale for 3.50$.

( from left to right: Coat Azure, Island Hopping, French Affair, Nice is Nice, School of Hard Rocks, A Crewed Interest, Lapis of Luxury, Knockout Pout, Blue Rhapsody, Baby’s Breath & Fed Up )
My first Cult Cosmetics nail polishes. I bought them online . The deals was Buy 1/Get 2 FREE!
( from left to right: Troubadour, Avalon, Manhattan Beach, Coachella, Joshua Tree & Hollywood Forever )
Next 2 nail polishes that I got from Ulta ,in sale, are Sally Hansen Color Foil in 450 Minted Metal & Zoya – Monet . The SH was 2$ and Zoya 4$
Also from another Ulta store I got this The New Black Set made in collaboration with Demi Lovato. As you can see it was in sale.
From Sephora I got this Formula X Foil Look Set – Arctic, also in sale for 5.99$
From CCS ( Cometic Company Store ) I got this wonderful Mac nail polish in Pistachio Creme fro 11$
And the last nail polish is from Charlotte Russe, also in sale :))) for .99cents.
I received from my mom a vintage nail kit that I simply love, It’s so cute!
I was hunting this nail scissor from the first time I saw them. When I saw them I was on a No Buy, after that ( like 2-3 days after ) guess what? I couldn’t find then anymore. They were sold at Marshall’s & T.J. Maxx, so I took every store that I knew, without luck. Well, when I arrived in St. Louis, Missouri and saw a T.J.Maxx, I couldn’t resist and…there it was, just 1, waiting for me! So…an happy end for me! :)))
I got a purple CK mascara from Ulta for 18$. I was curious to try it out and find out how it is, . Until now, this mascara didn’t disappoint me!

From Marshall’s my mom bought me this tinted lip balm from Pacifica that smells absolutely gorgeous. I think it was 4$

I urgently needed a bronzer so I took this Wet n Wild one. It was like 4$ at Jewel Osco.

From Big Lots I got this 2 face masks from my favorite company: Montagne Jeunesse for 1$ each
Also from Big Lots I got this 2 wonderful bath sets from I Love…Cosmetics for 3$ each. The set contains: a shower gel, a body butter & a bath sponge.
I got 2 fragrances from Marshall’s, both in sale. First one is Nine West – Love Fury Kiss for 8$ and the next one is Cacharel – Amor Amor for 4$
From Bath & Body Works I this babies. I’m a sucker for BBW sanitizers, my house is full of them, also my bags, you can find some in my car or my pockets :))). They were 5$
At Charlotte Russe I found this super cute socks that I simply loooooove & this amazing iphone case. The socks were 5$/each and the case was in sale for .99cents.
The least but not last are my panties from Pink by Victoria’s Secret. They were 5 for 26.50$
Hope you enjoyed this haul. If you have any questions about this products please let me know in a comment below.
P.S. – Here are some photos from my vacations:
And some photos from Chicago:
XOXO,
Elisa

32 Comments

• Reply Adina Podgorencu September 25, 2014 at 4:46 pm

OMFG !!! <3

• Reply Lauras Corner September 25, 2014 at 4:57 pm

Sa le folosesti cu placere <3 Pozele sunt superbe, ca de obicei :*

• Reply Elise LBB September 25, 2014 at 5:03 pm

multumesc frumos Laura :*

• Reply andra kat September 25, 2014 at 5:06 pm

Ooomg. Ador ojele! Le vrrreau ♥
    Si ce fotografii superbe ai făcut ♥

• Reply Elise LBB September 25, 2014 at 5:20 pm

<3 ce ma bucur ca iti plac <3 multumesc frumos :*

• Reply Oana Alexa September 25, 2014 at 5:10 pm

Ce de frumuseti <3 sa le folosesti cu drag

• Reply Elise LBB September 25, 2014 at 5:21 pm

multumesc mult Oana :*

• Reply Kinga Koble September 25, 2014 at 5:22 pm

Sunt minunate toate! Culy cosmetics si foil de la Sally Hansen de nu stiu cand le am pe lemmings list. Sa ke folosesti sanatoasa pe toate :* Pozele ti le-am admirat pe flickr. Esti extraordinar de talentata! Felicitari pt ocazia cu Yahoo Weather. O meriti din plin. Toate cele bune si tine-o tot asa! Te pup :*

• Reply Elise LBB September 25, 2014 at 7:24 pm

ma bucur ca iti plac <3. Sa stii ca foil de la SH si ojele cult sunt fenomenale, cum prinzi ocazia chiar iti recomand sa le iei. Iti multumesc din suflet :* puuup

• Reply Frombeauty Withloveblogspot September 25, 2014 at 6:13 pm

wow!! toate sunt super, nici nu sti la ce sa te uiti mai intai

• Reply Elise LBB September 25, 2014 at 7:24 pm

<3 multumesc frumos :*

• Reply lorenamarchis September 25, 2014 at 6:46 pm

Wow, de de minunatii ti-ai luat! Ojele Butter London sunt superbe.

• Reply Elise LBB September 25, 2014 at 7:25 pm

multumesc frumos <3.. s-au tot strans usor usor :))) ieftine ieftine dar cheltuiala e pe masura

• Reply Made by Irina R. September 25, 2014 at 8:20 pm

Wow! Câte bunătăți! <3 Nu le faci cadou? Le accept pe toate :))
    În St. Louis mi-am petrecut vacanța de vară acum 4 ani și acum mi s-a făcut și mai dor, mai ales de când ai menționat Marshall's și T.J. Maxx. Sunt suuuper magazine. Păcat că nu se găsesc și în România 🙁

Pupici!

• Reply Elise LBB September 27, 2014 at 6:32 pm

hihi 😀 si cand mai vi in vacanta in State? Eu ador Marshall's si T.J. Maxx si chiar imi pare rau ca nu sunt si in Romania. Te pupacesc :*

• Reply Raluca L.C. September 26, 2014 at 12:33 am

I am so proud of you Elisa for all that hard work that is paying off. Love, love the haul – look at all those Essie nail polishes!
    Hugs and kisses!

• Reply Elise LBB September 26, 2014 at 7:24 am

ohh thank you much sweety! :*

• Reply Mihaela Bolea September 26, 2014 at 6:45 am

Numai minunăţii, să te bucuri de toate cu multă încântare! ♥
    Pupici, Elisa. Weekend minunat! ♥

• Reply Elise LBB September 26, 2014 at 7:24 am

iti multumesc din suflet Mihaela :*

• Reply Teodora Stoian September 26, 2014 at 6:55 am

wow..ce de goodies <3 pacat ca la noi nu sunt oferte asa tentante la oje 🙁

• Reply Elise LBB September 26, 2014 at 7:25 am

:* da, sincer iti spun ca si mie imi pare rau ca nu sunt asa oferte si in Ro, cred ca in Ro ar fi trebuit sa fie cele mai multe oferte…dar … din pacate… 🙁

• Reply Manases Andrea September 26, 2014 at 7:22 am

Fotografiile sunt exceptionale, imi taie rasuflarea, mai ales cele facute in vacanta!
    Te inteleg ca ai o multitudine de idei noi pentru manichiuri, cu astfel de oje superbe, nici nu ma mir. Cum se spune: too many polishes and just a few nails to paint them 🙂
    Ti-am lasat un tag pe blogul meu, poate daca ai timp si chef o poti face si tu!

• Reply Elise LBB September 26, 2014 at 7:27 am

ma bucur din suflet ca iti plac, si daaaaaaaaa chiar prea putine unghii :))) si e si mai aiurea cand ai si probleme cu unghiutele si nu poti folosi ojele 🙁 ( cum sunt eu in cazul de fata :(…le am boante 🙁 ). Am vazut tag-ul si cel mai probabil maine il fac :D. Iti multumesc frumos :*

• Reply Cherry Queen September 26, 2014 at 8:06 am

Fotografiile sunt senzationale…. :X mi-as dori sa pot realiza si eu asa ceva. 🙂
    iar despre toate minunatiile pe care le-ai cumparat sau primit nu mai am cuvinte. 😀 Sa le folosesti pe toate cu mare drag si sa ni le mai arati din cand in cand. 😀
    pupiiici!

• Reply Elise LBB September 27, 2014 at 5:11 am

Orice e posibil, si eu odata mi-am dorit sa fac astfel de poze si uite ca visul mi s-a indeplinit :D. Iti multumesc mult de tot :* siigur :* puuuuuuuuuup :*

• Reply Miha Ella September 26, 2014 at 1:09 pm

Ojele sunt superbe toate, să le folosești cu drag! Pozele din vacanță sunt de vis, nu-mi mai pot lua ochii de la ele!!

• Reply Elise LBB September 27, 2014 at 5:10 am

iti multumesc, ma bucur nespus ca iti plac atat ojele cat si pozele din vacanta! :* te pup

• Reply cris September 26, 2014 at 1:48 pm

wow, ce minunatii de oje ti-ai luat! <3
    Pozele sunt splendide! <3<3<3

• Reply Elise LBB September 27, 2014 at 5:09 am

daaa, am cam intrecut masura :)), multumesc frumos :* ma bucur ca iti plac :*

• Reply ABeautyTale September 26, 2014 at 7:20 pm

Doamne, ce poze frumoase ai! Chiar m-au dat pe spate!

• Reply Elise LBB September 27, 2014 at 5:08 am

Iti multumesc frumos :*, ma bucur tare mult ca ti-au placut :*