Long time no see girls, I miss so much posting and I have to say that I’m almost done with the cleaning so prepare yourself for lots of posts and goodies.
Today, I have to say that I’ve been cheating but not 100%. I used a regular polish not a glitter one ( but I promise that it’s untried or was untried until this mani ) and used the glitter separately from the nail polish…please don’t be harsh with me. The star of today is Catrice – Sing oh Champs -Elysees 🙂
Hope you enjoy the mani and like it!
The glitter from Cupio
Square studs from Claire’s
And the beautiful nail polish!
If you have any questions please leave them below in a comment, I will be glad to help you!
PS: Please don’t forget to visit the other nail artists that took part in this challenge 🙂 :
- Anca – http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/
- Ad – http://walkwithad.wordpress.com
- Illy –http://nails-and-more.blogspot.ro
- Cris’ –http://crissscri.blogspot.ro
- Iulia – http://the-colorful-world-of-iulia.blogspot.ro/
- Madalina – http://misshappyandhernails.blogspot.ro/
- Andreea M. – http://www.summer-gold.com
- Andra- http://andrakat.wordpress.com
- Josephine – http://rainbowsinajar.blogspot.ro/
- NailGlaze – http://www.nailglaze.com
LittleBeautyBag – www.littlebeautybag.com
- Ana Maria – http://unghiutelemele.blogspot.ro/
- Romina – http://sparkleandlove.wordpress.com
- Carla – http://sunafterstormblog.blogspot.ro/
- Mihaela – http://lacquerbuzz.com
- Ana’s Beauty Blog – http://ana-s-beautyblog.blogspot.ro/
- Georgia – http://giamakeup.blogspot.ro